It is challenging for builders to guarantee that the homes they construct correspond with Vastu principles. Following the fundamental guidelines of Vastu Shastra for your new home is essential if you believe in Vastu. Vastu recommends the perfect color, format, shape, and direction to ensure peace and positivity in every room of your home.
According toVastu shastra for house, the individual residing in a house is subject to the energy a house possesses to become home. It is essential to understand how the practice of Vastu and positive energy in the home are related.
Vastu Shastra Tips for New Home
Vastu for homes is becoming prominent in the architectural and interior design world. Make your home a calm and joyful environment using these basic principles to build your vastu home.
Here are some basic principles of VastuFor Home
- Room Shape: Assessing the shape of the rooms is one of the Vastu tips for new homes. According to Vastu, a house should ideally be square or rectangular in shape.
- Basic Vastu for Room: Every room of the house should be airy, well-lit, and clean.
- About Furniture:Your bed and other large, heavy furniture should face southwest direction, according toVastu for homes. Also, it is advised inVastu shastra,Building stairs in the southwest direction is beneficial to maintain the peace of the house.
- Water As Per Vastu:Keep plants and water features in your home, such as an aquarium, water painting, or fountain is considered best underVastu for homes.
- Vastu Tip For Dining Table:Dining rooms should be located far from the front door according to Vastu principles.
1. Vastu Direction for Entrance
According to Vastu tips for new homes, the home’s main door serves as a family entryway and a source of energy and vibrations. Your home’s main entrance should be facing north, east, or northeast. When you step outside, it must be constructed so that you face north, east, or northeast. Before purchasing or building a home, confirm that the plan focuses on these specific directions.
Tips to consider while designing the house entrance:
• When building the entrance, choose wood of the highest caliber.
• A fountain or other decor piece with a water theme should not be placed outside the main entryway.
• Don’t put a trash can or shoe rack outside the entrance.
• Do not build a restroom close to the entrance.
• It is forbidden to paint the front door black.
• It should be properly illuminated at the entrance.
• Beautiful nameplates and lucky bandhanwars/torans should be used to decorate the door.
• The door should open clockwise.
• Avoid placing statues or figurines of animals close to the entrance.
2. Vastu For Home – Dining Hall
If you have a separate dining area, the optimal location for your dining hall is in the West zone of your house. If it’s not possible, you can choose between heading north, east, or south. However, it would be best if you made every effort to steer clear of the southwest zone direction, as this is not a good direction for the dining room as per Vastu for home.
3. Vastu For Staircase – VastuFor Home
Maintaining peace and harmony at home depends much on the staircase’s arrangement forVastu Homes. According to home Vastu, the proper Vastu for a staircase is in the southwest. But keep in mind that the staircase location must be avoided at all costs towards the northeast. Other directions are possible, but you must first speak with a Vastu specialist about them.
4. Vastu Tips For New Home – Living Room
The living room is the hub of activity in any home, where visitors arrive to get a first impression. There should be no clutter in the living room. Your new residence’s living room or entryway must face east, north, or northeast. Additionally, that space’s furniture should be arranged facing west or southwest. By doing this, you may be sure that your house is Vastu dosh free.
Tips to consider for designing the living room:
• Installing appliances and other equipment in the living room should face southeast.
• If there is a mirror in the living room, it ought to be mounted on the north wall as per Vastu directions for home.
5. Vastu Tips For New Home – Bedroom
According to Vastu direction for home, Bedrooms should face southwest to promote excellent health and fruitful relationships. The bed should also be positioned with the head facing west in the room’s southwest corner. The southeast-facing bedroom can lead to arguments and clashes between couples, whereas the northeast orientation is simply unhealthy.
Tips to follow while designing the bedroom:
• A mirror or television shouldn’t be placed in front of the bed. The reason is that viewing the reflection while in bed might lead to domestic disturbances and arguments.
• Neutral or earthy tones should be used to paint the bedroom walls as they emit a positive aura. Avoid painting black on the bedroom walls.
• The bedroom shouldn’t have a temple.
• Avoid paintings with Water or fountain illustrations in the bedroom, as they can trigger emotional outbursts.
• You can use mood lighting and burn aromatic oils to create a serene retreat.
6. Vastu For Kitchen – Tips
Avoid building a kitchen in the north, northeast, or southwest of the home. According to SaralVastu, the kitchen should be constructed at the southeast corner of the house. Kitchen appliances should ideally face southeast as well.
7. Vastu Tips For Kid’s Room
According to Vastu, the children’s room should be positioned in the new home’s southwest corner; to ensure luck and peace of mind, children should sleep with their heads turned toward the south or east.
8. Vastu Tips For Meditation Room
According to the ancient Vastu shastra, a home should feature a meditation area where people can reflect and connect to a higher power for their spiritual development.
Tips to consider designing a meditation or a spiritual room:
• The best side of the home for yoga, meditation, and other spiritual activities is the east or northeast.
• When meditating, turn your face toward the east to increase cheerfulness.
• You can use candles and/or incense sticks to construct and beautify the religious altar.
• Try painting the space in white, beige, light yellow, or green color.
9. Vastu Tips For Bathroom and Toilet
As important as any other room in your new house, the bathroom and toilet should be designed according to Vastu. Clearing negative energy, bathroom, and toiletVastu tips improve your happiness and well-being.
Tips for designing a bathroom and toilet:
• The best place for a bathroom and toilet in your house is in the northwest corner.
• Avoid building restrooms and toilets in the southwest, as this can negatively affect you. However, if you cannot avoid it, it is advised that adoptingVastu remedies to counteract its negative effects is useful. For instance, putting aVastu pyramid outside the bathroom wall or keeping the door closed can nullify the negative effects.
• The door to the bathroom should be on the wall to the north or east.
• The toilet seat works best, facing northwest or southeast. The individual should face either the west or the east when seated on the toilet seat.
• The bathroom or toilet window should face west, east, or north.
• Your shower or sink should face the northeast, north, or east direction.
• Ensure your toilet or bathroom is not adjacent to the kitchen or pooja area.
• The direction of the bathroom pipeline outflow should be either east or north.
• Make sure the mirror faces east or north before hanging it in the restroom or on the toilet. Apply the same principle to the sink for washing.
• Light pastel colors are ideal for bathrooms and toilets, according to Vastu. You might choose hues like pale blue, pink, or grey.
• Always select a wooden door for your toilet or bathroom. Choosing a metal one could draw in bad energy.
10. Vastu Tips For Shaping Rooms
Additional guidelines from Vastu Shastra apply to the arrangement of every room in the house. Make sure your home has square or rectangular rooms with straight lines. Circular furniture or spaces should not be used, according toVastu.
11. Vastu Shastra For Home – Proper Ventilation
The necessary elements include proper ventilation and lighting. Every room in the house should receive regular sunlight and have adequate ventilation, according to Vastu for homes. This will promote happiness and the flow of energy.
12. Vastu Tips ForColors
The colors we use to decorate our homes are given much consideration in vaastu for homes. As a result, you should avoid using dark hues. Choose hues like white, yellow, pink, coral, green, orange, or blue to increase positive energy.
13. Auspicious Time to Move-In As Per Vastu Shastra
One of the essential Vastu tips is to base all you do on the Panchanga laws (Hindu Calendar). An expert can assist you in selecting an appropriate time and directing you while you carry out the rites required for the GrahaPravesh puja ceremony.
14. General Vastu Tips For New Home – Vastu for Home
Vastu for house advises entering an empty house before performing any rites. Break a coconut at the ledge when you enter, then step inside with your right foot first. Only the gas or stove should be added to the kitchen at that point.
15. Vastu Shastra For Home – Performing Havan
A fire ceremony called a havan is done in a new home to obtain God’s blessings. Household members pray to Lord Ganesha and make offerings to fire, flowers, turmeric, ghee, and coconuts. To banish negativity, blessed Ganga water is liberally sprinkled about the residence.
Following theVastu for home rules can be highly helpful for both homeowners and tenants. A wonderful and prosperous life might be yours if you ensure your new house isVastu compliant.
Summing Up – Vastu Tips For New Home
The goal of moving into a new home is to live in relaxing and enjoyable circumstances where tranquility, optimism, and success are the norm. Simple Vastu suggestions can make a new homeVastu compliant, bringing much positive energy. You’ll see a difference if you use this tips!