Interpretation and Definitions
Let’s start by clarifying some key terms. When we refer to words with initial capitalization, they have specific meanings as outlined below. These definitions apply whether the terms are in singular or plural form.
- Account refers to the unique account created for you to access our services.
- Company (referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”) refers to Dream House Makerz.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website. They store details about your browsing history on that website.
- The country refers to Madhya Pradesh, India.
- The device encompasses any tool that can access our service, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet.
- Personal Data includes any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Dream House Makerz website, accessible from https://dreamhousemakerz.com.
- Service Provider refers to any natural or legal person processing data on behalf of the Company. This could be third-party companies or individuals who assist us in delivering and improving our services, analyzing usage, or facilitating various aspects of the service.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network where users can log in or create an account to use our service.
- Usage Data pertains to data collected automatically, generated either by the use of our service or by the service’s infrastructure itself. This may include the duration of a page visit, among other things.
- The website refers to Dream House Makerz, which is accessible at https://dreamhousemakerz.com.
- You indicate the individual accessing or using our service or the company or legal entity on behalf of whom this individual is accessing or using the service.
Collecting and Using Your Data
Types of Data Collected
As you use our service, we may request certain personally identifiable information that helps us contact or identify you. This information can include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Phone number
– Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
– Required Services
– Usage Data
We automatically collect Usage Data when you use our service. This data may encompass details like your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, version, pages you visit, date and time of your visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access our service via a mobile device, we may gather additional information, such as the type of mobile device you’re using, its unique ID, the mobile device’s IP address, operating system, mobile internet browser type, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We also collect information your browser sends when you visit our service or access it through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
To enhance and analyze our service, we employ Cookies and similar tracking technologies. These include beacons, tags, and scripts. These technologies help us collect and track information, ultimately improving your experience. Our tracking technologies encompass:
– Flash Cookies: Some features of our service may use locally stored objects, also known as Flash Cookies, to gather and store information about your preferences or activities on our service. Flash Cookies are not managed through the same browser settings as Browser Cookies. More information on managing Flash Cookies can be found in the “Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects?” section at Google.
– Web Beacons: Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (clear gifs, pixel tags, single-pixel gifs). These allow us to count users who visit specific pages, open emails, and provide insights into website statistics (e.g., popular page sections and system integrity verification).
Cookies can be categorized as “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your device even when you’re offline, whereas Session Cookies are deleted when you close your web browser.
We employ both Session and Persistent Cookies for various purposes:
– Necessary / Essential Cookies (Session Cookies): These are essential for providing you with services available through the website, allowing you to use specific features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
– Functionality Cookies (Persistent Cookies): These remember your choices on the website, such as login details or language preference. They aim to provide a more personalized experience, saving you from re-entering preferences every time you use the website.
Use of Your Data
We use Personal Data for various purposes, including:
– To provide and maintain our service, monitor usage, and deliver the service.
– To manage your Account, registration, and access to different service functionalities.
– For the performance of a contract, including the development and compliance of purchase contracts or other agreements.
– To contact you via email, phone calls, SMS, or other electronic communication methods for updates, informative communications, security updates, and more.
– To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about our goods, services, and events that align with your interests, unless you opt out.
– To manage your requests, attending to and handling your inquiries.
– For business transfers, evaluating mergers, divestitures, reorganizations, and other business transactions.
– For other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, assessing the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and improving our service, products, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following scenarios:
– With Service Providers: We share personal information with service providers who help us monitor and analyze service usage and reach out to you.
– For business transfers: Your personal information may be shared or transferred in connection with mergers, sales, financing, or acquisitions involving our business.
– With Business Partners: Sharing your information with business partners allows us to offer certain products, services, or promotions.
– With Other Users: If you interact with other users or use a Third-Party Social Media Service to register, your personal information may be publicly viewable.
– With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Data